Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Exemption of persons with transport charges

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Exemption of persons with transport charges Empty Exemption of persons with transport charges

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Aug 2017, 2:43 am

Exemption of persons with transport charges

30/8/2017 12:00 am

The Authority for the Care of People with Disabilities and the special needs of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs called for activating the legal provision for exempting persons with special needs from taxes and fees imposed on individual and collective means of transport.
    The director of the appointed department in the body Yaseen Kazem Khalaf said in a special statement to "morning": that a meeting included representatives of the General Traffic Directorate and the Ministries of Commerce and Health and the Customs Authority, during which the importance of activating Article (18) of the Commission's Law No. (38) Persons with special needs are exempt from taxes and duties imposed on transportation.
    He called for the need to draw up new strategies to develop the work of the said article, according to the controls and instructions it is important to develop for the importance of the disabled.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 2:22 pm