Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian province traders export goods worth $ 190 million to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian province traders export goods worth $ 190 million to Iraq Empty Iranian province traders export goods worth $ 190 million to Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:02 am

Iranian province traders export goods worth $ 190 million to Iraq

Sunday, September 3,

, said the general department of industry and mines in commercial affairs assistant Iranian province of Ilam Jamil Hohana, Sunday, that this province traders exported during the first five months of this year , goods worth more than 190 000 886 thousand dollars to Iraq . "During the first five months of this year, goods valued at $ 479 million, $ 534 thousand and $ 6 were exported through the customs of Ilam province in the border city of Mehran to Iraq,"

Shuhani told IRNA .
    Iraq is the second largest importer of Iranian goods in four months
    Four people were killed and wounded by gunfire in an Iranian province near the Iraqi border

He also mentioned that the sum of 190 million and 886 thousand and 741 dollars of this volume of goods related to the exports of the province of Ilam, and 288 million and 647 thousand and 285 dollars related to the exports of other provinces that were transferred through the land border of this province to Iraq.

According to speculation, exports of Iranian goods through various Iranian border customs to Iraq are expected to reach $ 2 billion by the end of this year.

"The bulk of this export volume has been exported so far through measures and measures taken by the senior management of the province of Ilam and the signing of bilateral memorandums of understanding with various neighboring provinces of Kamisan, Wasit, Diyala and Babil, and bilateral planning to double exports through the Mehran border," he said.

He explained that the main exports (from all Iranian customs) in the first five months of this year from the borders of Mehran to Iraq included construction materials, metal and agricultural products, plastics, cars, auto spare parts and petrochemicals.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:15 am