Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

South Korea announces preparations for its northern neighbor to launch new rockets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

South Korea announces preparations for its northern neighbor to launch new rockets Empty South Korea announces preparations for its northern neighbor to launch new rockets

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Sep 2017, 3:37 am

South Korea announces preparations for its northern neighbor to launch new rockets

10:25 - 04/09/2017

South Korea's defense ministry said on Monday it had shown signs of North Korea's intention to conduct more ballistic missile tests.

"We are still seeing signs of more potential rocket launches, and we also expect North Korea to launch an intercontinental ballistic missile," the official quoted Defense Ministry official Zhang Kyong Soo as saying.

The parliament summoned the defense minister on Monday to answer questions on the sixth and largest nuclear test conducted by North Korea on Sunday. Ending / 62

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/09/04/231961/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:55 am