Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ukraine is losing the Egyptian grain market to Russia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ukraine is losing the Egyptian grain market to Russia Empty Ukraine is losing the Egyptian grain market to Russia

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Sep 2017, 3:48 am

[size=30]Ukraine is losing the Egyptian grain market to Russia[/size]
    09/09/2017 09:42 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Ukraine is losing the Egyptian grain market to Russia Font_decrease  Ukraine is losing the Egyptian grain market to Russia Font_enlarge
     Ukraine is losing the Egyptian grain market to Russia Thumbnail.php?file=_________________________________303056937
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]Ukraine may lose the Egyptian wheat market, its second largest export market for wheat, due to new import requirements favorable to its rival Russia, Ukraine's acting agriculture minister said on Friday.[/rtl]

[rtl]Ukraine exported about 2.5 million tonnes of wheat to Egypt in the 2016-2017 season, or about 14 percent of the country's total wheat exports of 17.5 million tonnes, according to Oker Agro Consult.[/rtl]

[rtl]"I do not rule out that we have export problems in Egypt this year (marketing), and they will get less of our wheat," Minister Maxim Martinek told Reuters.[/rtl]

[rtl]"We may emerge from the Egyptian market in general because we do not have such quantities and specifications that we can provide to Egypt," he said in an interview in Kiev.[/rtl]

[rtl]Egypt, the world's largest wheat buyer, this spring imposed new requirements for imported wheat, raising the required protein content in imported wheat from Ukraine and Russia.[/rtl]

[rtl]This came at a time when Russia, which plans to increase its grain exports to 60-70 million tonnes a year, is forecast to be supported by indicators that Russia's cereal output is expected to reach a record high.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:06 pm