Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Florida sinks in the dark for weeks because of Hurricane Arma

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Florida sinks in the dark for weeks because of Hurricane Arma Empty Florida sinks in the dark for weeks because of Hurricane Arma

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Sep 2017, 3:37 am

Florida sinks in the dark for weeks because of Hurricane Arma

09:58 - 11/09/2017

Florida sinks in the dark for weeks because of Hurricane Arma %D9%81%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A7-%D8%B8%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ...
    The Hurricane Arma has caused power cuts to more than 3 million homes and businesses and continues to threaten millions of others as it moves towards the state's west coast, the local electricity company said on Monday.
    "The complete return of electricity could take several weeks," Sky News quoted state-owned electricity company Al-Mawlama as saying in a statement.
    "The magnitude of the typhoon has fallen to the second degree on a 5-degree ascending ladder after entering the US mainland on the west coast of Florida," the US Meteorological Agency said.
    The meteorological agency said in its latest report on Erma that the eye of the typhoon is currently located about 10 km north of the port city of Nibbles, moving north at 22 kilometers per hour, warning that the winds associated with the hurricane are still dangerous, and the speed of 175 Kilometers per hour. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:46 pm