Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The economic reality of the parliament shows the fact that the appointments of state institutions ha

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The economic reality of the parliament shows the fact that the appointments of state institutions ha Empty The economic reality of the parliament shows the fact that the appointments of state institutions ha

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Sep 2017, 4:10 am

The economic reality of the parliament shows the fact that the appointments of state institutions have been suspended

BAGHDAD / A member of the parliamentary economic committee, Najeeb Najib, on Monday clarified the contents of the book issued by the Ministry of Finance on the suspension of appointments for the year 2017_2018, indicating that there will be exceptions in the appointments.

Najib told "Iraq News" that "Iraq borrowed money from the International Monetary Fund to bridge the deficit in the budget and stipulated the IMF in these loans to reduce operating expenses and focus on investment expenditures and this reduction means the reduction of appointments for financial and monetary reform of the federal budget" .

"Finance did not mean to stop appointments in the absolute sense, but rather to wait and use them when needed, because there are some institutions that need permanent appointments such as health, education and security institutions," she said.

It is noteworthy that the Ministry of Finance has announced, according to a document issued by the ministry to all ministries and institutions, a complete suspension of appointments for 2017/2018 and not to act the degree of movement of owners for the year 2016 with the withdrawal of the competent minister given him in the appointments.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 9:45 am