Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia: Europe is not prepared to rebuild Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia: Europe is not prepared to rebuild Syria Empty Russia: Europe is not prepared to rebuild Syria

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Oct 2017, 4:45 am

Russia: Europe is not prepared to rebuild Syria

10:15 - 10/10/2017

Russia: Europe is not prepared to rebuild Syria %D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-3-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ...
    Russian Ambassador to the European Union, Vladimir Chigov, said Tuesday that the EU countries are not ready to rebuild Syria.
    "To date, European Union member states have no political willingness to participate in the reconstruction of Syria after the conflict," the Russian news agency SPOTNK quoted Chigov as saying.
    "The EU is linking its participation in the reconstruction of Syria to launching the political transition, as agreed in Geneva," he said.
    "The European countries are providing some assistance, especially humanitarian financing through UN agencies, and are also involved in the international community to support Syria," he said. But at the same time, the European Union is not directly involved in the negotiating process in Bastana and Geneva. "
    A new round of Syrian negotiations in Geneva is expected to be held no later than the beginning of next November, said UN Special Envoy to Syria Stephan de Mistura.

Current date/time is Wed 16 Oct 2024, 11:17 am