Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani in Sulaymaniyah and Talabani in Dohuk.. Visits of the raging conflict and disagreements that

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani in Sulaymaniyah and Talabani in Dohuk.. Visits of the raging conflict and disagreements that Empty Barzani in Sulaymaniyah and Talabani in Dohuk.. Visits of the raging conflict and disagreements that

Post by Rocky Today at 4:34 am

Barzani in Sulaymaniyah and Talabani in Dohuk.. Visits of the raging conflict and disagreements that do not go beyond the "media"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Sulaymaniyah 
    Kurdish political researcher Raad Rafah Muhammad commented on Tuesday (October 15, 2024) on the news about the exchange of visits between the provinces of the region between the leaders of the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Patriotic Union, specifically the recent visit made by Nechirvan Barzani, the deputy head of the Democratic Party, to Sulaymaniyah, and Pavel Talabani to Dohuk one day before the end of the election campaign, and the conflict that exists only in the media.
    Mohammed said in an interview with Baghdad Today that "the development of the electoral competition between the two ruling parties in the region into a fierce conflict between them does not represent a turning point in the course of the historical conflict between them, but rather it is a tracing and extension of the historical path in the civil and sometimes military conflict between them."
    He added, "This scene that exists today and after the elections as well, is not a civil and political competition between the party and the Yekiti to provide the best services to the Kurdish voter, nor is it an intellectual and ideological debate between the two parties, nor is it a competition over future political projects and the form of government in the region, but rather it is a struggle to possess the duality of power and money between the two parties and pull the rug out from under the other."
    He explained to a researcher in Kurdish affairs, "Each party competes with the other for voters' votes, and thus the number of seats in the next parliament increases, and as a result a larger share in the financial pie and positions," according to his description.
    The Vice President of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Nechirvan Barzani, arrived yesterday, Monday, in the Sulaymaniyah Governorate, which is considered the stronghold of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, where he considered that the relationship between the party and Sulaymaniyah is a relationship of struggle and cooperation .
    “I am very happy to meet you in Sulaymaniyah,” he said in a speech he delivered while attending a public carnival held by the Kurdistan Democratic Party in Sulaymaniyah province in support of its electoral list. “Every time I come to Sulaymaniyah, I not only remember the memories of my family and the citizens, but I also remember the old relationship between the Kurdistan Democratic Party and Barzani with Sulaymaniyah.”
    He added: You have always paid a heavy price for being members of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, you have endured a lot of pressure, and you have been deprived of all the privileges and advantages of the region, and now you are an example of this old relationship . 
    In contrast, the leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Pavel Talabani, arrived in Dohuk province yesterday, Monday, and from there he attacked his rivals in the Kurdistan Democratic Party, addressing them, saying: “You sold out the Yazidis, and told them that they are not from us. You cooperated with the occupiers and contributed to selling the land of Kurdistan day after day. Is this your Kurdishness?”
    He added that the Democratic Party left the Yazidis without military support during crises and did not provide them with weapons to defend themselves, referring to the issue of Kurdish unity and asking: "Where were you when there was talk about dividing Kurdistan? You only talk about the unity of Kurdistan on occasions, but your actions say otherwise. 400 villages have become empty because of your cooperation with the occupying forces."
    In another part of his speech, Talabani revealed a previous meeting he had with Masoud Barzani, where he said that he had asked Barzani to meet with the commander of the Syrian Democratic Forces, Mazloum Abdi, to try to build a peace process with “the brothers in Syria, the Qandil Mountains and Turkey,” but he was met with refusal, adding that the results of that are clearly evident today in the failure of their mediations.
    Today, Tuesday (October 15, 2024), marks the last day of the campaign for the Kurdistan Regional Parliament elections, scheduled by the High Commission.
    According to the Director of the Kurdistan Region Office of the Independent High Electoral Commission in Iraq, Nabard Omar, “112,000 voters in the Kurdistan Region have not received their electoral cards yet, and their owners will not be able to participate in the Kurdistan Parliament elections . ”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 15 Oct 2024, 7:27 pm