Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar recorded 751 cyber crimes within 9 months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dhi Qar recorded 751 cyber crimes within 9 months Empty Dhi Qar recorded 751 cyber crimes within 9 months

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Oct 2017, 2:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Dhi Qar recorded 751 cyber crimes within 9 months

Dhi Qar / Hussein Al-Amel 

The Dhi Qar Federal Court of Appeals has warned of the high rates of cybercrime, while pointing out that the lack of control of the Internet and mobile devices was a factor in the rise of these crimes, confirmed the registration of more than 700 complaints about the abuse of social networking sites.
    "The recent years have witnessed a marked increase in the rates of crimes of misdemeanors, as well as other crimes resulting from the misuse of social networking sites," said the head of the Court of Appeal of Dhi Qar, Judge Mohammad Haidar Hussein, "The extent of the lack of control over the sites of YouTube and my system Social communication and mobile phone and its bad use led to the spread of electronic crimes and high rates. " 
    "The registration of 751 cases in the courts of Dhi Qar related to cybercrime and communications during the past nine months of 2017." 
    "The use of unregistered and unregulated telephone strips in committing cybercrime, as well as the uncontrolled use of mobile phones by children and adolescents and some social groups that are not aware of the risks of misuse of the Internet and telecommunications systems," Hussein said.
    "The use of social networking sites and mobile phones in the crimes of threats and libel and insult and dissemination of blatant images for the purpose of defaming people or families." 
    He stressed Hussein on " the importance of controlling the work of the Internet system and activating the role of the family and society and educational institutions in the field of compliance with laws and reduce crime. 
    He called on the President of the Court of Appeal of Dhi Qar to" expedite the enactment of laws to control social networking sites for the purpose of reducing electronic crimes. " 
    He continued by saying that "The Iraqi Penal Code began in 1969 and the social problems that prevailed at that time are not the problems that are currently 
    happening . " The President of the Court of Appeal Dhi Qar the need to review some laws and work to formulate them commensurate with the development of crime in society, The Internet and problems in marital relations. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:25 pm