Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Draft law on ratification of the Convention on Economic and Technical Cooperation between the Govern

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Draft law on ratification of the Convention on Economic and Technical Cooperation between the Govern Empty Draft law on ratification of the Convention on Economic and Technical Cooperation between the Govern

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Oct 2013, 3:01 am

Draft law on ratification of the Convention on Economic and Technical Cooperation between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Republic of South Africa signed in Cape Town on 15/2/2012

02/10/2013

Name of the people

Presidency of the Republic

Based on what passed the House of Representatives and approved by the President of the Republic and based on the provisions of item (i) of Article (61) and item (iii) of Article (73) of the Constitution.

Issued the following law:

No. () for the year 2013

Law on ratification of the Convention on Economic and Technical Cooperation between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government Gmehoriajnob Africa signed in Cape Town on 15/2/2012.

Article 1 - the Republic of Iraq ratified the Agreement on Economic and Technical Cooperation between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Republic of South Africa signed in Cape Town on 15/2/2012.

Article 2 - This law shall be from the date of its publication in the Official Gazette.

Reasons

For the purpose of strengthening the ties of friendship between the governments of Iraq and the Republic of South Africa on the basis of equality and mutual interest and to broaden and deepen the prospects of economic and technical cooperation between them, and in order to ratify the Convention on Economic and Technical Cooperation between the two countries.

Initiated this law

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:08 pm