Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Canada is ready to help enter Baghdad and Arbil in dialogue

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Canada is ready to help enter Baghdad and Arbil in dialogue Empty Canada is ready to help enter Baghdad and Arbil in dialogue

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Oct 2017, 2:52 am

Canada is ready to help enter Baghdad and Arbil in dialogue
      Saturday 21 October 2017 at 10: 09 am (122 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Canada is ready to help enter Baghdad and Arbil in dialogue

Baghdad / Sky Press:

Canada has expressed its willingness to help the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government to engage in dialogue, urging all parties to calm tensions in Kirkuk.

"Canada expresses its country's support for the efforts of the United Nations to facilitate dialogue," Canadian Foreign Minister Christia Freeland said in a statement.

"Canada remains concerned about the tensions near the city of Kirkuk and as an ally of the Government of Iraq and a partner of the Kurdistan Regional Government, it calls on all parties to work actively to reduce tensions." "Through the Middle East strategy, Canada supports multiple projects in Iraq to promote reconciliation, strengthen inclusive governance structures and improve social cohesion in conflict-affected communities." Promoting and protecting peaceful pluralism and respect for diversity and all human rights is an integral part of Canada's constructive engagement in Iraq, "she said. .

"Iraqis of all backgrounds have been able to work together to defend their country and face the enormous challenge of uprooting this cooperation in the face of adversity must continue until Iraq enjoys stability and its people enjoy a prosperous future," Freeland said.

• Keywords:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:19 am