Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A meeting between Baghdad and Erbil to discuss the budget of the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A meeting between Baghdad and Erbil to discuss the budget of the region Empty A meeting between Baghdad and Erbil to discuss the budget of the region

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Nov 2017, 4:44 am

A meeting between Baghdad and Erbil to discuss the budget of the region

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD - The Journal News 
    rejected the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan party, Wednesday, reducing the region 's share of the federal budget, revealing the forthcoming meeting between the governments in Baghdad and Erbil to discuss the region , the proportion of the general budget for 2018.
    "The Kurdish people are living a difficult period, especially after entering a new era after Barzani's rule," MP Nawzad Rasul told the Journal News. "The budget of Kurdistan must remain unchanged without any change in the percentage determined during previous years. And 17% of the federal budget.
    He explained that "the coming days will witness a meeting between the federal government and the government of the region, to discuss the proportion of the share of the province of the federal budget, noting that" Kurdish MPs are demanding the executive body to maintain the share of the region 17% in the budget of 2018. "
    The federal parliament had set the budget of Iraq, amounting to 85 trillion dinars, where the status of 12% of them to Kurdistan, which was rejected by the deputies of the region, demanding 17%, which was developed in the past years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 10:02 am