Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sumo: The Iraqi-Jordanian oil export pipeline through the port of Aqaba is under referral

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sumo: The Iraqi-Jordanian oil export pipeline through the port of Aqaba is under referral Empty Sumo: The Iraqi-Jordanian oil export pipeline through the port of Aqaba is under referral

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Nov 2017, 4:01 am

Sumo: The Iraqi-Jordanian oil export pipeline through the port of Aqaba is under referral

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad 
    confirmed the oil marketing company " SOMO " on Saturday, the Jordanian pipeline to export Iraqi oil through the port of Aqaba , under referral companies, as pointed out that Saudi Arabia 's old Iraqi tube rickety and unusable. 

The director of the company Alaa Moussawi said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The Iraqi pipeline Jordan to export oil through the port of Aqaba is under implementation and we have reached very advanced stages."

[size]

Moussawi added that "the pipeline on the Iraqi side is under referral to international companies to start implementation, while the pipeline on the Jordanian side was identified the company to carry out the implementation." 

Moussawi pointed out that "the old Saudi-Iraqi pipeline, which reaches the Red Sea, has been used for other purposes and consumption, and the initial information that we reached is unusable and needs to spend large to return it and new agreements." 

On January 9, 2013, Jordan and Iraq signed a framework agreement to extend a 1,700-km pipeline to transport Iraqi crude oil from Basra to export ports in Aqaba, at a cost of about $ 18 billion and one million barrels a day. 

The Iraqi-Saudi oil pipeline, which was shut down in 1991 after the Gulf War,The first to about 626 kilometers and the transfer of Iraqi oil to the ports of the city of Yanbu Saudi Arabia and established in 1986 Mitsubishi Japan and FTF Hungarian.[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:08 am