Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America spent $ 5.6 trillion on its wars in the Middle East and Asia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America spent $ 5.6 trillion on its wars in the Middle East and Asia Empty America spent $ 5.6 trillion on its wars in the Middle East and Asia

Post by Rocky Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:36 am

America spent $ 5.6 trillion on its wars in the Middle East and Asia

14:34 - 08/11/2017

America spent $ 5.6 trillion on its wars in the Middle East and Asia %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%BA%D9%88%D9%86
    Information / Translation ..
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The cost of US wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Pakistan since 2001 has so far reached $ 5.6 trillion, three times the Pentagon's estimate, a new study showed Wednesday.
    "The cost of US wars in the Middle East and Asia has cost taxpayers $ 5.6 trillion since its inception in 2001 so far, while Pentagon estimates suggest wars cost only $ 1.5 trillion," the study said.
    "The study conducted by the Watson Institute for International and Public Affairs at Brown University aims to show the costs that the Pentagon does not include in its own accounts, because the costs of the war are not borne by the Pentagon alone," said study author Nita Crawford. "War costs are more than Just calculating what has been spent in any year, which is called the end of the tip and that the costs that are calculated are behind the end pointed pointed out the consequences of its continuation, which we want to include in the study.
    "For example, the estimates include recurrent expenses such as long-term medical care for veterans and war costs incurred by the State Department and spending related to the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Veterans Affairs and others," she said.
    "However, those estimates do not include other operations, such as the United States' assistance to the Philippines in fighting the Da'ash or other countries in Europe and Africa," the paper said.
    "The Brown University study is crucial because it showed the real costs of the US wars and I think it's very important because it has crossed the narrow borders of the Defense Department," Senator Jack Reid said.
    "The cost of wars also involves borrowing money to pay for it. , Adding that "even if the cessation of wars now, it will add to the domestic debt of about $ 7.9 trillion dollars."
    According to the study, the interest expense accrued on the future cost of borrowing money to pay for wars could add an additional $ 8 trillion to national debt over the next few decades.
    "Taxpayers incurred losses of $ 24,000 per person, while the Pentagon did not comment on the findings," the study said. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:52 am