Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Quds Force: America spent 7 trillion dollars on the "dashing"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Quds Force: America spent 7 trillion dollars on the "dashing" Empty The Quds Force: America spent 7 trillion dollars on the "dashing"

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Feb 2019, 2:01 am

The Quds Force: America spent 7 trillion dollars on the "dashing"

17:40 - 01/02/2019

The Quds Force: America spent 7 trillion dollars on the "dashing" 1032596799-696x377
    Information / Baghdad ..
    TEHRAN (Reuters) - The United States has spent $ 7 trillion on the establishment and support of the Al-Quds Brigades, the Revolutionary Guard Corps said Friday, providing 5,000 dead, but unable to do anything.
    "The martyrs are the pioneers of the defense of the revolution," said Brigadier General Ismael Qa'ani. "We have presented the martyrs at every moment for the arrival of the revolution to its 40th anniversary. In celebrating the fortieth anniversary of the revolution, First honor martyrs and their families, "according to the agency" Fars "Iran.
    Ismail Qa'ani referred to the spread of the "martyrdom school in the region", saying: "Lebanon as a state subjected to aggression, managed to defend the right of his people through the inspiration of the school of our martyrs, and has effectively confronted the Zionist regime, Insulator height of 6 meters to protect the Zionists. "
    Brigadier Qani considered the regional victories as a city of martyrs' championships for forty years of the revolution. Without the martyrs, no one could face America in a direct war in the region.
    The deputy commander of the Quds Force criticized Trump for the former American presidents because of the establishment of a "da'ash". He said they spent $ 7 trillion to establish and support the "da'ash" and gave 5,000 dead, but they could not do anything.
    "The American collapse is taking place now, and if it were not for the integrity of the Iranian people and for not being steadfast in the face of America that he taught to others, the situation in the world would have been different," he said. Finished

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:07 am