Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Ghazali: Najaf airport annually earns about 35 million dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Ghazali: Najaf airport annually earns about 35 million dollars Empty Al-Ghazali: Najaf airport annually earns about 35 million dollars

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Nov 2017, 2:33 am

[size=30]Al-Ghazali: Najaf airport annually earns about 35 million dollars[/size]
    11/11/2017 11:10 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Najaf

"The net profits of the Najaf airport reach 35 million dollars," said Najin al-Ghazali, a member of Najaf provincial council. "They are all employed in airport expansion projects and employee salaries."
    "The Najaf airport has started to operate at the beginning of 2014, with an annual net profit of $ 35 million," Al-Ghazali said in a press release.
    He added that "the board of Najaf airport has set up several projects to expand the airport, including a new runway at a cost of 70 million dollars and a waiting room of four million passengers at a cost of 109 million dollars and other projects, and there are 210 million dollars, spent on the construction of projects to expand the airport."
    Al-Ghazali said that "Najaf airport after completion of projects for expansion, the province can invest its annual profits in the establishment of projects of their own, or allocate funds for visits to the province."
    "Najaf Airport is the capital of the Najaf airport, but the Najaf airport is building itself, and this is in the interest of the province, which is witnessing the influx of millions of visitors annually through its airport."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 6:10 pm