Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri's policy calls for Kurdish MPs to attend the next parliament sessions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri's policy calls for Kurdish MPs to attend the next parliament sessions Empty Jubouri's policy calls for Kurdish MPs to attend the next parliament sessions

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Nov 2017, 3:49 am

[size=32]
    Jubouri's policy calls for Kurdish MPs to attend the next parliament sessions[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

Shafak News / The head of the Legal Committee in the House of Representatives Mohsen Saadoun, on Saturday, that the President of the Council called all Kurdish MPs to attend the next parliament sessions.

Saadoun said in a press statement that "all Kurdish deputies, including deputies of the Democratic Party of Kurdistan, will attend the meetings of the House of Representatives next, after the call of the Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri them and all members of other political blocs."

He explained that "the parliament will discuss in its next meetings the state budget for 2018, and this requires the presence of all political blocs parliamentary sessions, including members of the Kurdistan Alliance to discuss the share of the province in the budget, and the rest of its materials."

Saadoun said that "there are very important laws need to be approved in the remaining period of the current parliament, including the laws of parliamentary elections, oil and gas, the Federal Court, the Federal Council, which is not yet legislated a constitutional violation."

The Iraqi Council of Ministers recently approved the federal budget for 2018 and defined the share of the Kurdistan region by about 12%, while in previous years amounted to 17% of the federal budget.

Keywords: 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:32 pm