Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An air controller was arrested with a bomb in America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An air controller was arrested with a bomb in America Empty An air controller was arrested with a bomb in America

Post by Rocky Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:50 pm

An air controller was arrested with a bomb in America

08:25 - 12/11/2017

An air controller was arrested with a bomb in America %D8%B7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B3%D8%B7
    Information / follow-up ...
    US authorities have arrested an air force inspector in the northern city of Charlotte and charged him with possessing weapons of mass destruction, according to a statement by the Charlotte-McClarenburg police.
    Emergency services contacted the police and informed them of a bomb inside a one-storey house in a new neighborhood in the southeast of Charlotte.
    The police statement said one of the intervention teams had already found a homemade improvised explosive device.
    Paul George Dandon, 30, was arrested with the bomb, made by another 39-year-old man named Derek Wheeles.
    He acknowledged that he made the bomb and that he wanted to use it against one of his neighbors because of a dispute between them.
    But Wales changed his mind and gave the bomb to Dandon, who works as an air controller at Charlotte International Airport, according to a police statement.
    The airport confirmed in a statement that Dandon "was not authorized to enter only to the control tower and not to the places guarded at the airport."
    The US Federal Aviation Agency confirmed that Dundon had been fired from his job. He was charged with manufacturing and possessing weapons of mass destruction and was imprisoned.

Current date/time is Wed Jun 26, 2024 5:59 am