Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Harthy: reducing the share of Kurdistan from the budget of 2018 will add 9 million dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Harthy: reducing the share of Kurdistan from the budget of 2018 will add 9 million dollars Empty Harthy: reducing the share of Kurdistan from the budget of 2018 will add 9 million dollars

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Nov 2017, 3:12 am

[size=30]Harthy: reducing the share of Kurdistan from the budget of 2018 will add 9 million dollars[/size]
    19/11/2017 11:29 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Continue

"The reduction of the share of northern Iraq from the federal budget 2018 will add to the budget next year, 9 million dollars to it," said Deputy Chairman of the Committee on Economy and Investment Representative Harith al-Harithi.
    Al-Harithi said in a press statement that the change in the financial share of Kurdistan within the federal budget will lead to many changes in the next budget, adding that the $ 9 million achieved by the Ministry of Oil during the past 10 months, will be added to the next budget.
    Al-Harithi added that revenues generated from airports, border crossings and customs will change the figures and figures in the budget, which will lead to a new formulation.
    It is noteworthy that the adviser to the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs, the appearance of Saleh said earlier that what the media are talking about reducing the share of Kurdistan in the draft budget of 2018 from 17% to 12% only drafts have not yet adopted by the government and that talk about them "just speculation." 
    Saleh stipulated the delivery of Kurdistan revenues to the treasury of the state in return for receiving his share of the draft federal budget law of Iraq 2018.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:44 am