Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament: 14 trillion dinars share of Kurdistan by the budget of 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament: 14 trillion dinars share of Kurdistan by the budget of 2018 Empty Parliament: 14 trillion dinars share of Kurdistan by the budget of 2018

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Dec 2017, 6:58 am

Parliament: 14 trillion dinars share of Kurdistan by the budget of 2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    d:
    The member of parliament, Jassim Mohammed Jaafar, that the amounts allocated to the Kurdistan region up to the border of 14 trillion and the three liberated provinces (Nineveh, Salah al-Din and Anbar) reach the limit of ten trillion dinars.
    He added that the budget went a balanced way when it relied on the population census and distributed between the provinces and the region closer to justice except Basra, which needs more fairness, calling on the House of Representatives to "pass the budget as soon as possible."
    Jaafar pointed out that "Basra, although it is the basket of Iraq, but it suffers from poverty is sober and therefore it needs to resolve the petrodollar or add the borders of two trillion to be closer to equity like other provinces."
    "The other provinces have not received any grant, when given to the Kurdistan region and the three provinces liberated grants in 2017 amounted to 3 trillion of countries," Jafar said, referring to the demands of the Union of Forces and Kurds to increase their balance of injustice.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 02 Jun 2024, 4:31 pm