Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry grants 17 establishment licenses for new projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry grants 17 establishment licenses for new projects Empty Industry grants 17 establishment licenses for new projects

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Dec 2017, 6:03 am

[size=30]Industry grants 17 establishment licenses for new projects[/size]
    11/12/2017 12:11 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad

The Ministry of Industry and Minerals announced that the General Directorate for Industrial Development has granted licenses to establish a number of industrial projects and allocate plots of land for other projects.

"The Directorate granted (17) licenses for the establishment of industrial projects earlier this month, and allocated (5) plots of land to establish other industrial projects, as well as the granting of four certificates to complete the establishment For industrial projects that have met the required legal and technical conditions. "

The statement added that "work is under way to meet the needs of industrialists of raw materials and fuel through cooperation and address the relevant bodies and resolve the legal procedures for the transfer of ownership."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:59 pm