Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad on oil before the adoption of the federal budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad on oil before the adoption of the federal budget Empty Baghdad on oil before the adoption of the federal budget

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Oct 2013, 3:51 am

Baghdad on oil before the adoption of the federal budget

22-10-2013 10:37 AM

Baghdad (news) .. According to a member of the Committee on the economy and investment MP / National Alliance / Abdul-Abbas Xiaa, importance of overcoming all the differences between the Governments of the region and the center for oil in the budget next year, adding that the committees formed between Arbil and Baghdad did not reach solutions to end those differences. said Xiaa (News Agency News): The parliamentary blocs required to develop radical solutions to their differences about the things that have become a hindrance to the development of the state and the advancement as a result of the differences, as a crisis of oil between the province and the center, so that the House of Representatives approved the federal budget on schedule. added: that the general budget contains doors and paragraphs The materials should be studied in detail and thoroughly, with the participation of all parliamentary blocs and political components to get to the formats of consensus to approve the budget. pointed to: that all joint committees formed between the Governments of the province and the federal regarding payment of dues to companies operating in the region and deliver the oil revenues to Baghdad, has so far not reached solutions satisfactory to both parties, stressing there intransigence by both sides, causing great damage to the Iraqi economy and the budget due to suspension of oil exports in the region up to 275 thousand barrels per day. mentions that the budget in 2013 passed in the House of Representatives at $ 100 billion, set on the basis of oil export rate of 2.9 million barrels / day and the rate (90) dollars per barrel, and a deficit estimated at 14 trillion Iraqi dinars. / End / 8.'s. m /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 2:28 pm