Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The most important points of contention between the blocks in the adoption of the federal budget for

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The most important points of contention between the blocks in the adoption of the federal budget for Empty The most important points of contention between the blocks in the adoption of the federal budget for

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Jan 2014, 6:50 am

The most important points of contention between the blocks in the adoption of the federal budget for this year

01/29/30 City News Agency

Committee met Finance in the Iraqi parliament for the day Wednesday, 29/01/2014 The meeting included asking the first reading of the general budget for 2014, said a member of the Finance Committee, Dr. Magda al-Tamimi, he got intercepted by the brothers in the Kurdish list not to put the budget on the agenda, and not to read They demanded that the budget be returned to the government, and these objections

Subject to export oil and the issue of payment of the costs of oil production in the Kurdistan region, as well as the salaries of the Peshmerga and paragraphs punitive and demanded the return of the budget to the government in order to resolve points of contention are related

Opposition to Article 10 ter of the budget (5.4)

These paragraphs are required and the Federal Ministry of Finance to deduct the amount of the damage caused by the provincial government Awamahafezh result of not allowing the use of airspace or not allowing extended ground cables for telecommunications and the Internet service of the Federal

Deductions damage caused by the province or the province produced at the non-delivery of the oil and gas product to the Federal Ministry of Oil for the purpose of export and the amount of damage to be deducted from the allocations of the region or the province produced in the federal budget for the year 2014

Deductions damage caused by the province or the province as a result of not they allowed to extend the power lines and the Federal Ministry of Electricity and the determination of injury

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 4:33 pm