Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

This is what Abadi said about the Basmaya residential complex

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

This is what Abadi said about the Basmaya residential complex Empty This is what Abadi said about the Basmaya residential complex

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Dec 2017, 1:31 am

[ltr]This is what Abadi said about the Basmaya residential complex[/ltr]
    [ltr]Economie[/ltr]
     Since 2017-12-17 at 17:24 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi, on Sunday, met with a delegation from the Korean company responsible for the completion of the complex in Basmaya, holding a meeting between representatives of the company and the Iraqi banks to reach suitable formulas to secure the marketing of the units under appropriate lending terms.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The Prime Minister received the delegation of the Korean company Henwa, headed by its chairman and chief executive officer, Joy Kwang Ho," said the statement. "The meeting discussed the progress made to achieve more residential units in Basmaya residential complex."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abadi stressed during the meeting, "the importance of securing the road link between the residential complex and the center of Baghdad to facilitate the movement of the residents of the complex," stressing "to expedite the completion of the procedures that have been directed."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abadi said, according to the statement, to "a detailed explanation by the representatives of the company on the completion plan for the coming years with emphasis on the quality of housing units and necessary services, including maintaining the cleanliness of the environment and spaces within the complex," directed at the same time "to hold a meeting between representatives of the company and banks Iraq to reach appropriate formulas to secure the marketing of units with appropriate lending terms. Ending 29/34[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 9:01 am