Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Russian software company sues Trump for blocking its products

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Russian software company sues Trump for blocking its products Empty A Russian software company sues Trump for blocking its products

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Dec 2017, 3:18 am

A Russian software company sues Trump for blocking its products

09:08 - 19/12/2017

A Russian software company sues Trump for blocking its products %D9%87%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%B2-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Russian software firm Kaspersky Lab filed a lawsuit against the administration of US President Donald Trump over a ban on its antiviral products.
    This comes as part of the company's latest move in response to allegations of Russian government influence.
    The company believes that the United States has denied it due rights after banning the use of its software in government institutions.
    Kaspersky has denied on more than one occasion that it is subject to the influence of any government, stressing that it will not allow itself to engage in electronic espionage activities.
    In September, the US Department of Homeland Security issued instructions to government agencies to remove Kaspersky products from their networks within 90 days.
    This came amid mounting concerns among the US administration that its software could help Russian e-mail activities and threaten US national security.
    The ban on Kaspersky's software became a law after Trump signed legislation banning the use of its software in US civil and military institutions. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 11:25 am