Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Completion of 70% of the breakwater at Faw port in Basrah Governorate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Completion of 70% of the breakwater at Faw port in Basrah Governorate Empty Completion of 70% of the breakwater at Faw port in Basrah Governorate

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Dec 2017, 4:36 am

Completion of 70% of the breakwater at Faw port in Basrah Governorate
    December 21 2017 11:31 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Al Arab[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

The General Company for Iraqi Ports announced that Daewoo Company, a Korean company for the implementation of the Western Waves in the project of the port of Faw Al-Kabeer in the province of Basra completed more than 70% of the Al-Kasser, which is more than 16 kilometers, pointing out that the coming weeks will see the selection of the company to be assigned residence Infrastructure projects and container terminal and roads in the port.

The spokesman said the company Enmar net that about 400 of the mechanisms and equipment are still continuing to work on the completion of the breakwater waves, while a Western committee was formed to study the technical and financial offers to three companies for the implementation of infrastructure and container terminal and roads and other in the Grand Harbor, The bids of those companies will be referred to the implementation of the work to be chosen.

The Minister of Transport Kazem Venjan al-Hamami announced on August 6 the official receipt of the eastern wave breaker of the port of Faw Al-Kabir in the province of Basra for a length of 8 km, pointing to the completion of the company responsible for the establishment of the Western wave breaker about 60%.

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 11:47 pm