Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The arrival of the completion rate in the eastern breakwater of the port of Faw to 70%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The arrival of the completion rate in the eastern breakwater of the port of Faw to 70% Empty The arrival of the completion rate in the eastern breakwater of the port of Faw to 70%

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Sep 2014, 4:32 am

The arrival of the completion rate in the eastern breakwater of the port of Faw to 70%

09/20/20140 

Announced the General Company for Ports of Iraq for the arrival of the completion rate in the project completion of the breakwater east of the port of Faw to about 70%. The Director of Information Anmar net company said in a statement seen by the Agency for News News (et) that there are only one kilometer and a half from the process of the project and the achievement of eight kilometers in length and a half. He added that despite the fact that a high percentage of completion but careful at the same time expected to be completed by the business in the project at the end of this year as scheduled. With regard to the Breakwater western revealed net for the completion of the company (Daewoo) Korean accounted for five hundred meters away from the original twelve kilometers along the ferocious, explaining that access to this percentage of the work is a breakthrough high by virtue of that area ferocious western they contain many of the remnants of war It was difficult to start working before removing this waste from the area. The cost of the establishment of the port of Faw about 4.6 billion euros and estimated port capacity created will be planned with a capacity of 99 million tons per year to be one of the largest ports overlooking the Arabian Gulf region,  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 11:39 pm