Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary agriculture: the theft of more than 150 billion dinars of agricultural initiative fun

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary agriculture: the theft of more than 150 billion dinars of agricultural initiative fun Empty Parliamentary agriculture: the theft of more than 150 billion dinars of agricultural initiative fun

Post by Rocky Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:46 am

Parliamentary agriculture: the theft of more than 150 billion dinars of agricultural initiative funds

A member of the Committee on Agriculture and Water Parliamentary Zeinab al-Tai, on Tuesday, that more than 150 billion dinars of funds allocated to the agricultural initiative went to the pockets of corrupt and influential.
    Al-Taie revealed in a press release obtained by "Economy News" a copy of the corruption related to the process of receipt and distribution of Iraqi dates for the season 2013-2014, confirming that "the process of receipt and distribution of dates for the season 2013-2014 is very corrupt and waste of public money."
    "I have prepared and collected all this file and sent it to the Integrity Commission and hand it over to the head of the Integrity Commission Hassan al-Yasiri and to date there is no action."
    "The transfer of these dates under the pretext of the Anbar refugees and the popular mobilization cost a sum of 19 billion dinars, and I do not know whether a fleet of sea and air transport has been hired for these dates."
    MP Taie revealed a document issued on 26 May 2015 sent by the Iraqi Council of Representatives to the Integrity Commission with the existence of corruption in the transfer and distribution of dates for the 2014-2013 season, the Commission's request to consider all the information and priorities contained therein, and to account and refer the corrupt and those who are in default.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:36 am