Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
fonz1951
weslin3
Diamond
Rocky
8 posters

A financial expert: That's why the government will (IMF)not borrow the 2018 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A financial expert: That's why the government will  (IMF)not borrow the 2018 budget Empty A financial expert: That's why the government will (IMF)not borrow the 2018 budget

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Dec 2017, 6:24 am

[rtl]A financial expert: That's why the government will  (IMF)not borrow the 2018 budget[/rtl]

[rtl] December 29, 2017 - 11:53 | Number of readings:   [/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
    [rtl]BAGHDAD - A financial expert said on Thursday that the government does not need external borrowing to fill the budget deficit for next year in the event of continued high global oil prices, indicating that the government estimates of the price of a barrel of oil is low, which contributes to reduce the fiscal deficit gap.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Bassem Antoine said that "the government estimated the price of a barrel of oil at about $ 42, less than the world price by about $ 7, with exports of 3 million and 750 thousand barrels per day."[/rtl]
    [rtl] He added that "the government estimated deficit in the budget next year about 20 trillion dinars, but the International Monetary Fund will force it to reduce the figure to about 15 trillion, and if the continuation of the rise in world oil prices, Iraq will end the fiscal deficit by oil sales."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Antoine said that "non-external borrowing of the government and increase the amounts of domestic production and reduce administrative and financial corruption will contribute to the end of external borrowing fully and contribute to the construction of a national economy is able to compete.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

A financial expert: That's why the government will  (IMF)not borrow the 2018 budget Empty Re: A financial expert: That's why the government will (IMF)not borrow the 2018 budget

Post by Diamond Sat 30 Dec 2017, 6:32 am

thumbs will help towards article8 if not already decided  Dance banna2 banna3
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A financial expert: That's why the government will  (IMF)not borrow the 2018 budget Empty Parliamentary Finance: The government does not want to pass the budget for its commitment to the Int

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Dec 2017, 6:34 am

Parliamentary Finance: The government does not want to pass the budget for its commitment to the International Monetary Fund
    December 30 2017 03:41 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Finance Committee - Archive[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

Member of the Finance Committee MP Masoud Haider said on Saturday that the government wants to pass the draft budget 2018 for its commitment to the International Monetary Fund.

Haidar said in a press statement that the government so far did not send the draft budget for 2018 to the House of Representatives, continuing we are waiting for a response to the House of Representatives in connection with the observations.

He added that we have a perception that the government does not want to pass the budget law and try to throw the ball in the House of Representatives because it has too many financial obligations within the agreement with the International Monetary Fund.

He stressed that the government is trying to get out of these commitments and believes that the legislation of the law is not in their favor, explaining that one of the most important conditions of the IMF is to carry out financial and administrative reform.
    Count

[/rtl][/size]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

A financial expert: That's why the government will  (IMF)not borrow the 2018 budget Empty Re: A financial expert: That's why the government will (IMF)not borrow the 2018 budget

Post by Diamond Sat 30 Dec 2017, 6:42 am

At least they are following IMF
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sat 30 Dec 2017, 7:52 am

Diamond wrote:thumbs will help towards article8 if not already decided  Dance banna2 banna3

I take it that they could be and we wouldn't know it until all is over with?
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sat 30 Dec 2017, 7:53 am

Diamond wrote:At least they are following IMF

Finally! Things are looking good.. Dance
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Sat 30 Dec 2017, 9:18 pm

weslin3 wrote:
    Diamond wrote:thumbs will help towards article8 if not already decided  Dance banna2 banna3

i have worked tirelessly to find out if they're in article 8 and haven't found out yet. i have even sent an email to the imf and no response. i will continue until i find something. just letting everybody know. hi
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Sun 31 Dec 2017, 4:56 am

thanks fonz, I for one appreciate the extra work  thumbs
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Sun 31 Dec 2017, 7:51 am

fonz1951 wrote:
    weslin3 wrote:
    Diamond wrote: will help towards article8 if not already decided  Dance banna2 banna3

i have worked tirelessly to find out if they're in article 8 and haven't found out yet. i have even sent an email to the imf and no response. i will continue until i find something. just letting everybody know. hi
    Appreciate that fonz!!!   thumbs
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 31 Dec 2017, 8:32 am

yes yes Thanks fonz!! 8

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:14 pm