Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

House of Wisdom discusses the impact of Iraq and its role in the Middle East

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

House of Wisdom discusses the impact of Iraq and its role in the Middle East Empty House of Wisdom discusses the impact of Iraq and its role in the Middle East

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jan 2018, 4:05 am

House of Wisdom discusses the impact of Iraq and its role in the Middle East
    January 09 2018 12:18 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of Wisdom discusses the impact of Iraq and its role in the Middle East[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

In his annual scientific conference, Bayt al-Hikma discussed the level of influence of Iraq and its diplomatic relations in the Middle East and the most important political challenges facing it. 

"The conference is being held at a delicate stage in the history of contemporary Iraq, to ​​exchange ideas on political matters in building Iraq and to restore its status among the countries of the world," he said. 

"The next stage is dedicated to rebuilding, advancing our country and promoting victory," he said. 

"Iraq has a good opportunity at the current stage to build new relations in the Middle East, in accordance with an initiative by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, which he put forward in this field," he said. 

He continued:

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:15 pm