Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament raises its meeting to Saturday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament raises its meeting to Saturday Empty Parliament raises its meeting to Saturday

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jan 2018, 7:47 am

[ltr]Parliament raises its meeting to Saturday[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-01-18 at 16:18 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The House of Representatives, Thursday, its regular session chaired by its president Salim Jubouri, to Saturday.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A reporter / Mawazin News /, "The House of Representatives decided to raise its normal session until next Saturday."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The parliament decided today, with the support of 149 deputies out of 260 deputies, a secret vote on the date of elections.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The National Alliance deputies withdrew from today's meeting in protest against the secret vote on the elections.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The parliament was due to vote during its meeting today to determine the date of the elections[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:15 pm