Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia: America has backed away from its pledges to the Sunnis on the postponement of the elec

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia: America has backed away from its pledges to the Sunnis on the postponement of the elec Empty Saudi Arabia: America has backed away from its pledges to the Sunnis on the postponement of the elec

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Jan 2018, 3:29 am

Saudi Arabia: America has backed away from its pledges to the Sunnis on the postponement of the elections

09:52 - 20/01/2018

Saudi Arabia: America has backed away from its pledges to the Sunnis on the postponement of the elec %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Saudi Arabia has backed the United States' pledge to postpone the parliamentary elections in May, suggesting that Washington was backing the postponement demands, the Saudi daily Asharq Al-Awsat reported on Saturday.
    "The recent US position, which supported the holding of the elections, represented a retreat from the pledges that Washington made to the Sunni Arabs through their positions on ensuring the building of democracy in Iraq on the basis of representation of all components," the paper said in a report.
    The newspaper added that "it is not expected that the supporters of the postponement can gather the appropriate majority to impose their vision of postponement," noting that "groups among the Sunni areas see the delay in a solution - even partially - the issue of political alliances, because of the imbalance in the western provinces between Representatives of these provinces themselves. "
    The MP for the National Alliance Niazioglu warned in a statement earlier to the / information /, from the manipulation of the results of the upcoming election by the US side, the US embassy in Baghdad has reiterated the timely conduct of electionshttp://www.almaalomah.com/2018/01/20/274576/ blatant interference in the internal affairs of Iraq. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:20 pm