Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mufti of sit-ins Saadi: Sunnis must adjust their representation in the parliament and the government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mufti of sit-ins Saadi: Sunnis must adjust their representation in the parliament and the government Empty Mufti of sit-ins Saadi: Sunnis must adjust their representation in the parliament and the government

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Jan 2018, 2:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mufti of sit-ins Saadi: Sunnis must adjust their representation in the parliament and the government !!
    The Sunni cleric living abroad, Abdul Malik al-Saadi, criticized the reinstatement of officials of the legislative, executive and political leaders of his sect to re-nominate themselves for the upcoming elections
    In a statement, Daiyum called for the need to conduct a census and re-establish their homes in Iraq and accused Iran of controlling the country's joints.
    Some call Saadi as the Mufti of the Sunni opposition living outside Iraq, and Saadi is not popular now in the wake of the defeat of terrorist organizations.
    Al-Saadi, who is based in Jordan, was the champion of demonstrations in the western areas known as the sit-in platforms, which were the start of an appearance in Iraq.

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 3:17 am