Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity: There are many obstacles in obtaining the data of officials who are in char

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity: There are many obstacles in obtaining the data of officials who are in char Empty Parliamentary Integrity: There are many obstacles in obtaining the data of officials who are in char

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Feb 2018, 9:25 am

Parliamentary Integrity: There are many obstacles in obtaining the data of officials who are in charge of state property
    February 10 2018 02:51 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Taha Defendi Member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

A member of the Commission on Integrity Parliamentary Taha Defensive, on Saturday, that there are many obstacles faced by the Commission to obtain accurate data for officials who control the real estate of the state. 

The defense said during a press statement that the "Baghdad Post", "The Committee is a revealing body of files corruption and we investigate the primitive and if we find evidence to the competent authorities," noting that "the Integrity Committee referred to 80 files from various ministries to the competent authorities, and there are individual efforts for members The committee to search for documents and refer the file to the Commission without reference to the Committee. " 

"The Integrity Commission has set up a mini committee to scrutinize state real estate over the past two years, but there are many obstacles to obtaining accurate data for officials who have taken possession of state properties, especially properties located within the Green Zone," he said.

"The committee faced many obstacles to obtaining data on the Green Zone, especially from the Legal Committee in the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers. We did not respond to the data audit and we did not get the data that was requested from them."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 2:19 am