Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

23 Palestinians injured in clashes with Israeli occupation forces in Gaza

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

23 Palestinians injured in clashes with Israeli occupation forces in Gaza Empty 23 Palestinians injured in clashes with Israeli occupation forces in Gaza

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Feb 2018, 2:20 am

[size=30]23 Palestinians injured in clashes with Israeli occupation forces in Gaza[/size]
    17/02/2018 09:11 | Number of readings: 171
    font size:  23 Palestinians injured in clashes with Israeli occupation forces in Gaza Font_decrease  23 Palestinians injured in clashes with Israeli occupation forces in Gaza Font_enlarge
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]Injured 23 Palestinians were injured in clashes at several points east of the Gaza Strip, on Friday the 11th demonstrations rejecting the Trump 's decision to declare Jerusalem as the capital of the Israeli entity " .[/rtl]

[rtl]A statement issued by the Palestinian Health Ministry said Saturday that among the injuries was a serious head-to-head injury to a young man during clashes east of al-Bureij in the central Gaza Strip.[/rtl]

[rtl]The clashes between dozens of Palestinian youths and enemy forces broke out on the separation fence east of the Gaza Strip in the areas of Al-Qarara, east of Khan Younis (south), Nahal Oz, east of Al-Shojaeya neighborhood, east of Al-Bureij, north).[/rtl]

[rtl]Israeli enemy forces fired live ammunition, rubber-coated metal bullets and tear gas canisters, while Palestinian youths threw stones at soldiers and set tires on fire.[/rtl]

[rtl]Most of the Palestinian cities witnessed demonstrations and confrontations with the Zionist forces, in protest against the declaration of US President Donald Trump on (6 - October - 2017) to consider Jerusalem (both east and west) as the capital of the Israeli entity and the transfer of his embassy from Tel Aviv to the occupied city.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:44 am