Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Papillon reveals manipulation and falsification of voters abroad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Papillon reveals manipulation and falsification of voters abroad Empty Papillon reveals manipulation and falsification of voters abroad

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Feb 2018, 2:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Papillon reveals manipulation and falsification of voters abroad
    Babylonian movement revealed on Monday the manipulation and falsification of many personal documents, including the identity of civil status and housing card and sent to the voters abroad three months ago.
    "While appreciating the efforts of the Independent High Electoral Commission and the prudent measures taken by it in preparation for the elections of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, including the registration mechanism for Iraqis and foreigners," the movement said in a statement.
    "The Commission stressed the importance of the participation of Iraqi voters abroad by recording its data on its official website through the electronic form, which is filled and sent through the Internet to the site of the Commission in order to ensure the accuracy of information on each Iraqi voter and to protect the electoral process from manipulation and fraud.
    He revealed "according to information confirmed, has been rigged and forgery of many personal documents, including the identity of civil conditions and housing card and sent to the voters of the outside nearly three months and at the same time, the Electoral Commission has been on the lookout for all those who resorted to do such acts of shameful adoption of these delicate measures Register".
    "Despite all these honest efforts of the Commission, we hear some voices calling from here and there that these measures adopted by the Commission may be delayed, causing the denial of voters to participate in the elections, according to their claims."
    He stressed that the Commission should continue the same procedures followed in the registration process to maintain the electoral process as a whole of any form of manipulation and fraud and forgery.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 11:34 am