Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Messan International Energy, Construction and Investment Exhibition opens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Messan International Energy, Construction and Investment Exhibition opens Empty Messan International Energy, Construction and Investment Exhibition opens

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Feb 2018, 3:15 am

Messan International Energy, Construction and Investment Exhibition opens
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / ... The Messan International Exhibition and Exhibition kicked off at its fifth edition of Energy, Construction and Investment.
    The director of media of the Missan Oil Company, Khalid Oil Company, said in a statement received by "Eye Iraq News," that "the events of the International Exhibition of Missan International launched at its fifth session, for energy, reconstruction and investment, for the period from February 23 to March 1, under the slogan" Our victory. And under the patronage of the Minister of Oil and the support of the local government of Maysan, considering that the exhibition is an important event and became annually to attract investment companies by offering opportunities in the investment sector in various disciplines.
    "The exhibition will be attended by more than 60 foreign, Arab and local companies and will compete for investment projects," he added, pointing out that the Maysan oil company is working to encourage attracting foreign investors who will have a great impact in reviving the economy through the establishment of such international exhibitions. . Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:41 pm