Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The United Nations declares its position on Syria's strike

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The United Nations declares its position on Syria's strike Empty The United Nations declares its position on Syria's strike

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Apr 2018, 2:42 am

The United Nations declares its position on Syria's strike %D8%A3%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%88%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88-%D8%BA%D9%88%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B3-825x500-660x330
    The United Nations declares its position on Syria's strike
    UN Secretary-General Antonio Gutierrez on Saturday called on all member states to "exercise restraint" and refrain from any action that could lead to an escalation after Western strikes in Syria.
    "I call on all member states to exercise restraint in dangerous circumstances and to avoid any actions that could lead to an escalation of the situation and increase the suffering of the Syrian people," Guterich said in a statement.
    Guterich delayed a planned trip to Saudi Arabia after Western strikes.
    The United States, Britain and France launched air raids on several positions of the Syrian regime early Saturday morning, which was supported by several countries, while condemned by Tehran and Moscow and promised a triple aggression.

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 10:02 pm