Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy presumes that the quorum for today's meeting is not complete

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy presumes that the quorum for today's meeting is not complete Empty A deputy presumes that the quorum for today's meeting is not complete

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Apr 2018, 3:01 am

A deputy presumes that the quorum for today's meeting is not complete

10:45 - 17/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The representative of the coalition of state law, Nahla al-Hababi, expected Tuesday, not to exceed the number of deputies present during today's 70 deputies, pointing to the presidency of parliament is not serious in holding meetings and the introduction of laws.
    "The meeting of the House of Representatives today will not witness the completion of the legal quorum and will not exceed the number of its 70 deputies at best."
    She added that "the presidency of the parliament is not serious to restore the work of the House of Representatives and is aware of the inability to hold the meeting, which will not exceed the review of propaganda."
    Al-Habibi asked about "the reasons for not putting forward the important and service laws during the last period, despite the completion of its formulation and the existence of political understandings to pass." Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 7:19 pm