Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Jordan sign a contract to install and operate solar power stations with a capacity of 175 M

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Jordan sign a contract to install and operate solar power stations with a capacity of 175 M Empty Iraq and Jordan sign a contract to install and operate solar power stations with a capacity of 175 M

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Apr 2018, 3:24 am

Iraq and Jordan sign a contract to install and operate solar power stations with a capacity of 175 MW
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Ministry of Electricity signed on Wednesday a contract to install and operate three photovoltaic solar plants with the Jordanian company El Gouna with a total capacity of 175 MW in Anbar and Wasit governorates in the presence of General Manager of Central Region Production Engineer Nizar Qahtan, Planning Alaa Sihod, Assistant Director General Planning Department Kassem Kazem Kheniffer and Director of the Jordanian El Gouna Ibrahim El Amir.
    According to the official spokesman for the Ministry of Electricity Musab teacher in a statement received by "Eye of Iraq News" that " the contract bid by the General Directorate for the production of electric power Central region with the company (El Gouna) Jordan , for the installation and operation of three Photoelectric stations , one of them in Amiriyat withstand Anbar province card (100) MW Two in Wasit governorate with a capacity of 50 megawatts in Badra and Jassan and 25 in the district.
    The teacher said that "the project implementation period is (8) months and an investment period of (15) year and the Ministry will buy electricity from the company invested at 3.5 and three and a half cents per kilowatt-hour, or (35) dollars per megawatt.
    For his part, the Director General of the Planning Department expressed "his hope for the initial agreement with the Jordanian company El Gouna invested in the implementation of solar energy project with a total capacity of (175) megawatts and the company to implement the project as soon as possible."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:43 am