Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Abbas al-Bayati: Iranian-American agreement of the European side in Iraq, the repercussions of war l

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abbas al-Bayati: Iranian-American agreement of the European side in Iraq, the repercussions of war l Empty Abbas al-Bayati: Iranian-American agreement of the European side in Iraq, the repercussions of war l

Post by lonelyintexas Mon 25 Nov 2013, 10:14 am

Abbas al-Bayati: Iranian-American agreement of the European side in Iraq, the repercussions of war looming
    25-11-2013

Baghdad (news) .. Said the leader of the coalition of state law MP / National Alliance / Abbas al-Bayati, the agreement of the European side in the Iran-US Iraq negative repercussions for the war, which was Tlvouh horizon.

Bayati said in a statement (of the Agency news): The agreement Iranian-American EU on the nuclear issue will be reflected positively on the security of the region and to reduce the level of tension in which he said, adding: that this agreement will affect clearly states to cooperate and protect the security of the region.

He pointed out that Iraq will benefit from this agreement because it will spare the country from the negative repercussions of the war looming.

The negotiations between Iran and the United States, may Avqdt to the interim agreement on the nuclear issue of Iran, and published the U.S. administration the most important points of this agreement, which is distributed on several axes, and the agreement includes enrichment and centrifuge, and the inventory of nuclear material fertilized.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is very interesting article, I'm trying to get my head rapped around this one, but I think this might be that with the IRAN deal that the Iranian influence in Iraq will subside and security will improve.
    Thanks
    LIT
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Abbas al-Bayati: Iranian-American agreement of the European side in Iraq, the repercussions of war l Empty Re: Abbas al-Bayati: Iranian-American agreement of the European side in Iraq, the repercussions of war l

Post by Neno Mon 25 Nov 2013, 10:20 am

I think your head is wrapping in the right direction as it can not hurt the situation... ;)

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:31 pm