Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Abadi announces the control of the Iraqi-Syrian border and confirms: We will pursue a call outside I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi announces the control of the Iraqi-Syrian border and confirms: We will pursue a call outside I Empty Abadi announces the control of the Iraqi-Syrian border and confirms: We will pursue a call outside I

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Apr 2018, 4:39 pm

Abadi announces the control of the Iraqi-Syrian border and confirms: We will pursue a call outside Iraq

22:03 - 30/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Monday that the Iraqi-Syrian border would be fully controlled and that the Iraqi armed forces would pursue terrorists outside Iraq.
    "We are approaching a new phase of work and construction, where the fighters were the heroes of the victory phase and before us the stage of action to complete the march and the new start," Abadi said in a statement received by his media office.
    "When we received the government we had the goal of liberating the occupied provinces and the removal of a danger calling for Baghdad, and the situation was tragic and all the state's efforts and financial resources were directed to the liberation, but our unity and our determination and the courage of our fighters and their sacrifices achieve victory."
    "We have cleared all our territory and we have taken control of the Iraqi-Syrian border for the first time in full," he said.
    He pointed out that "everyone is surprised how Iraq got up and that the Iraqi army has become one of the strongest armies in the region," stressing the need to pay attention to the young people and provide them with jobs.
    Abadi stressed the "formation of a higher committee for the alternative economy because of global fears of not relying on oil in the future and to create a productive economy." End 25 n

annieharbers
    annieharbers
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Abadi announces the control of the Iraqi-Syrian border and confirms: We will pursue a call outside I Empty Re: Abadi announces the control of the Iraqi-Syrian border and confirms: We will pursue a call outside I

Post by annieharbers Mon 30 Apr 2018, 6:21 pm

Good news  Thanks Rocky

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 5:42 pm