Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dozens of traders and importers are demonstrating at the border port of Safwan and the reason

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dozens of traders and importers are demonstrating at the border port of Safwan and the reason Empty Dozens of traders and importers are demonstrating at the border port of Safwan and the reason

Post by Rocky Tue 01 May 2018, 7:50 am

Dozens of traders and importers are demonstrating at the border port of Safwan and the reason
    May 01 2018 01:14 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Safwan border crossing[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Dozens of traders and importers today in the port of Safwan border south-west of Basra on Tuesday to protest against the recent decisions of the Border Crossings Authority and threatened to import their goods through the ports of Kurdistan because of the low cost compared to the port of Safwan.

One of the demonstrators said that there is a company described by the beginning of the day began to pay 50,000 dinars on each truck entering the port of Safwan under the pretext of opening Jora and provide services to the port, to add to the amount of 10 thousand that are obtained for each ton, which leads to burdens of traders and importers.

He added that the continuation of the border authority on its decisions will lead to the reluctance of traders and importers to enter their goods through the port of Safwan and to go to the ports of the region, which provides facilities for them.

And renewed the Department of Safwan on April 25 warnings of the reluctance of traders and suppliers to work through the port of Safwan because of the imposition of the new collection on the unloading and loading of goods by the border crossing authority, indicating that the commercial movement will be affected against the background of those measures.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:09 am