Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Shell" intends to increase gas production in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Shell" intends to increase gas production in Iraq Empty "Shell" intends to increase gas production in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 21 May 2018, 2:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Shell" intends to increase gas production in Iraq

Royal Dutch Shell plans to increase gas production in Iraq to 1.4 billion cubic feet per day by 2020, raising Iraq's position on the list of gas producing countries.
    Iraq entered the club of exporting countries two years ago, achieving a qualitative leap in the investment of natural gas, as it managed last year to export 677,885 thousand cubic meters of gas condensates and 143667 thousand metric tons of liquid gas through the "Basrah Gas Company" Life "of London.
    "Gas production from the joint venture, the main producer of fuel in southern Iraq, now stands at 938 million standard cubic feet per day with plans for further expansion," the newspaper quoted the director general of Basra gas, Fritz Kalab, as saying. "Since 2013, More than three times the processing power. "
    "Shell will be in a stronger position to focus its efforts on the development of Basrah gas and perhaps the Nebras petrochemical project, of course," he said.
    Shell has already announced that it will concentrate its efforts on the development and development of the Basra Gas Company after the operations in the Majnoon field were handed over to the Iraqi government. Shell also sold its stake in West Qurna-1 to Japan's Itochu.
    In Iraq, several companies invest in the gas associated with the process of extracting crude oil, namely Bulgargas, Trans Gas, OMV, Hungarian UML, Emirati Crescent, Dana Gas, , The Turkish "Potash" and the German "rwi", and formed a coalition of companies announced an action plan worth eight billion dollars to pump enough Iraqi gas enough for Iraq and neighboring countries and meet some of the European demand.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 11:37 am