Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump to the "Leader of Korea": ​​You talk about your nuclear capabilities, but our capabilities are

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump to the "Leader of Korea": ​​You talk about your nuclear capabilities, but our capabilities are Empty Trump to the "Leader of Korea": ​​You talk about your nuclear capabilities, but our capabilities are

Post by Rocky Fri 25 May 2018, 3:00 am

Trump to the "Leader of Korea": ​​You talk about your nuclear capabilities, but our capabilities are bigger and stronger
    May 24 2018 09:40 PM
    Trump to the "Leader of Korea": ​​You talk about your nuclear capabilities, but our capabilities are 4201830165544468970973
    [rtl][rtl]Trump and the leader of North Korea[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump has canceled his planned summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un on June 12 in Singapore. 

"I was looking forward to this meeting, but unfortunately, because of the anger and aggression in your last statement, I feel it is inappropriate at this time to hold any planned meeting," Trump said in a speech to the North Korean president. 

"You talk about your nuclear capabilities, but our capabilities are bigger and stronger, and I pray that we never have to use them." 

Trump concluded by saying that Kim should ask him if he changed his mind, adding that the world and North Korea in particular had lost a great opportunity for lasting peace, great prosperity and wealth. Lost this great opportunity is right in a minute sad history. " 

O.a

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:59 pm