Advanced completion rates in Al-Akhwaa residential project in Al-Amriya
27/5/2018 12:00 am
[rtl]It will save 4 thousand units
Baghdad / Wafa Amer
Baghdad Investment Authority has achieved an advanced completion rate in the project of the brotherhood housing complex in the Amiriya area, which will provide four thousand housing units for higher education staff and citizens.
The Director of the Authority Eng. Shaker Zamili said in a special statement made to the "morning" that the Commission was granted during the year 2016, an investment license to one of the Iranian companies competent to implement the project of the brotherhood residential complex in the area of Amiriyah in Baghdad at a cost of 450 million dollars and a period of completion up to three years.
He explained that the project consists of two stages, comprising 4,000 units of housing by 2000 apartments for each stage, indicating that the area of apartments ranging from (141 181 square meters) for the first phase, and 160 square meters for the second phase, noting that the project allocated 35 percent of its units to Of the Ministry of Education, while the remaining 65 percent were allocated to citizens wishing to obtain housing units.
Al Zamili promised the project, promising that the executing company used the latest construction methods in the world, which will maintain the structures for more than 50 years without the need for restoration, in addition to the use of walls heat and sound insulation by 70 percent, taking into account the country's warm environment, Of the project's land area
He added that the residential complex includes schools, kindergartens and a police station, as well as a solid security system. He explained that the executing company prepared a map of the project before it was implemented and submitted it to the Ministry of Construction in anticipation of any amendments to it regarding the environment in Iraq, Stressing that the company obtained the approval to provide the apartments with 30 megawatts of national electricity around the clock, as well as a water system of its own working around the clock.
The director of the Baghdad Investment Authority, said that a special road to the project will be established from the airport road, pointing to the agreement of the company executed with the housing bank and rational, to grant loans of 50 million dinars to citizens wishing to obtain apartments project and the repayment period of up to 15 years, to be paid 60 percent of the value of the unit before being received by citizens.[/rtl]
[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]