Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
Lobo
zimi31
weslin3
Diamond
Rocky
9 posters

40 thousand b / d .. Operation of the transmission line for crude Kirkuk - Baiji - Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

40 thousand b / d .. Operation of the transmission line for crude Kirkuk - Baiji - Baghdad Empty 40 thousand b / d .. Operation of the transmission line for crude Kirkuk - Baiji - Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Jun 2018, 6:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2018/06/12 13:56

(Encyclopedia of this day for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) - Oil Minister Jabbar al-Luaibi announced the rehabilitation and operation of the pipeline strategic crude oil carrier (16) knots extending from the fields of Kirkuk to Baiji and from there to Baghdad. Oil Minister Jabbar al-Allaibi said that the capacity of this pipeline is (40) thousand barrels per day and its length More than 180 kilometers, and the refineries of Baiji and Dora crude oil, as well as the Jerusalem power plant to the north of Baghdad, stressing the economic importance of this vital pipeline in the supply of crude oil refineries and dispense with the transfer of basins, which provides this money to the Federal Treasury. The process of rehabilitation of this tube included a shelf Thousands of ballistic missiles, mines and war debris were planted by gangs along large stretches of the pipeline. The pipe was destroyed and destroyed over the past years, damaging and destroying large areas and sections of the pipeline.

Note: The contents of the card (40 thousand b / d .. operation of the conveyor line for crude Kirkuk - Baiji - Baghdad) was published first on the site (Twilight News) and does not bear the encyclopedia of this day news content in any form. 
    You can find out the details of this address (40 thousand b / d .. operation of the conveyor line for crude Kirkuk - Baiji - Baghdad) through the original source any site (Twilight News).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

40 thousand b / d .. Operation of the transmission line for crude Kirkuk - Baiji - Baghdad Empty Re: 40 thousand b / d .. Operation of the transmission line for crude Kirkuk - Baiji - Baghdad

Post by Diamond Tue 12 Jun 2018, 6:21 am

Rocky, some great news an delivery, wish I had better words to express my gratitude for your work, some how thank you just doesn't cover it
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

40 thousand b / d .. Operation of the transmission line for crude Kirkuk - Baiji - Baghdad Empty Re: 40 thousand b / d .. Operation of the transmission line for crude Kirkuk - Baiji - Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Jun 2018, 7:55 am

Diamond wrote:Rocky, some great news an delivery, wish I had better words to express my gratitude for your work, some how thank you just doesn't cover it
    Diamond, its all good, I appreciate all who give thanks thats enough for me.

this gives me a opportunity to thank all of our member that leave replys to keep the interest in the the articles moving your all doing a great job sifting the good ones out thanks again
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 12 Jun 2018, 10:17 am

You bring us lots of news... Most over my head.. lol! But appreciate all that you do rocky..
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Tue 12 Jun 2018, 10:49 am

weslin3 wrote:You bring us lots of news... Most over my head.. lol! But appreciate all that you do rocky..

Ditto!!!
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Tue 12 Jun 2018, 11:50 am

Rocky, thank you so much, you work so hard and it is greatly appreciated.  When this RV happens, I am praying it richly rewards you and yours.
    bighug bighug
    Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Stevethebrit Tue 12 Jun 2018, 12:19 pm

Lobo wrote:Rocky, thank you so much, you work so hard and it is greatly appreciated.  When this RV happens, I am praying it richly rewards you and yours.
    bighug bighug
    Great comment Lobo, I too am so grateful to Rocky for his dedication in bringing us such valuable information that would otherwise not be seen. Top bloke!!
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Wed 13 Jun 2018, 12:16 am

Rocky,

Me too appreciate all the you do to keep us updated in here.
    Thanks a bunch. flower 
    (Pretend it's a rose)
    LOL!
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Wed 13 Jun 2018, 12:22 am

Neno,

Can we have some roses please?
    chouchou
    chouchou

Post by chouchou Wed 13 Jun 2018, 5:28 am

Yes Thanks Rocky! Really appreciate all teh work you do here with posting all these articles. You are a star! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:32 am