Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

17 A new fire in the "Gaza envelope" settlements was caused by Palestinian paper planes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

17 A new fire in the "Gaza envelope" settlements was caused by Palestinian paper planes Empty 17 A new fire in the "Gaza envelope" settlements was caused by Palestinian paper planes

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Jun 2018, 2:06 am

17 A new fire in the "Gaza envelope" settlements was caused by Palestinian paper planes 5b26acd5d437507e078b45af-660x330

17 A new fire in the "Gaza envelope" settlements was caused by Palestinian paper planes

Since Sunday morning, 17 Israeli firefighters have been on fire on the border with the Gaza Strip, according to the Jewish National Fund.
    The newspaper quoted the Israeli army as saying that it targeted a car used by Palestinians who fired balloons from the Gaza Strip towards Israel.
    In Gaza itself, it was reported that Israel had struck a Hamas target east of al-Bureij refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip, without causing any casualties.
    Earlier on Sunday, the Israeli army confirmed that it had targeted a car belonging to a leader in Gaza from militants responsible for firing kites and balloons carrying explosives.
    Palestinian sources said two people were wounded by the strike, without any formal Palestinian confirmation.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 8:33 am