Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egypt explains why Iraqi naval personnel are delayed at Cairo airport

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egypt explains why Iraqi naval personnel are delayed at Cairo airport Empty Egypt explains why Iraqi naval personnel are delayed at Cairo airport

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Jun 2018, 2:40 am

Egypt explains why Iraqi naval personnel are delayed at Cairo airport
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - The Egyptian government confirmed on Sunday that it was dealing with crews of Iraqi ships as Egyptian crews, while clarifying the reason for the delay of the Iraqi crew at Cairo airport.
    "Egyptian Transport Minister Hisham Arafat contacted Transport Minister Kazem Al-Alami, today, and assured him that the Egyptian government is dealing with Arab teams as it does with its Egyptian crew," a Transport Ministry statement said. "Arafat stressed that his government is ready to provide the best services and the fastest facilities for the crews of Iraqi ships."
    "The crew members boarded the ship and unloaded their cargo smoothly and left the port of Adibiya in Suez," he said. . Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:56 am