Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Railways announces the offer of three internal rail lines for investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Railways announces the offer of three internal rail lines for investment Empty Railways announces the offer of three internal rail lines for investment

Post by Rocky Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:25 am

Railways announces the offer of three internal rail lines for investment
    June 18 2018 12:56 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]The General Company of Railways[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The General Company of Railways in Iraq announced on Monday the offer of three internal railway lines for investment. 

The director of railway information Abdul Sattar Mohsen said in a press statement we have three important internal lines for investment, the line of Basra - Shalamjh length of 32 km to the investment and waiting for foreign companies to make their offers, and the draft line Yusufiyah - Karbala - Samawa to come to the area of ​​Sawah then Baghdad To Basra has offered to invest, as well as Karbala line of Najaf across the double lines of 70 km to ensure travel for the arrivals to the cities. 

He added that the company in addition to these projects have a plan to raise the efficiency of railways in all provinces. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:49 am